Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
This course is designed for small businesses or employees who are aiming to harness the power of Facebook effectively. Join us for a practical guide that takes you beyond the basics and propels your business towards success on this social platform.
What you will learn:
● How Facebook works and tips to optimise your Facebook profile for maximum impact
● Effective strategies to propel your business towards success on Facebook
● How to strategically use community groups to expand your reach
● Techniques for building and nurturing your own Facebook communities
● Tools and methods to measure and track your progress
About your trainer:
Alexandra Asanache (DigitallyAlex) is a digital marketer with a focus on marketing with ethics and wellbeing in mind. For the past 3 years, she has been working with multiple clients on social media marketing, SEO, website management and email marketing projects. Her favourite thing is making the world of marketing a little less overwhelming for small and medium businesses!
Free to Get Enterprising clients (businesses under 5 years old in St Albans and Harpenden district).