Time: 10.00am - 12.00pm
This is an online course. You will be sent Zoom login details the day before the course.
Whether you are looking to set up a blog on your company website, or want to set up a personal blog, this course can help you to identify where to start.
Blogging is a great way to demonstrate your skills and credibility in your field. It raises your brand profile, demonstrates your expertise and helps you to rank on Google for a wider range of phrases.
Blogging is a key part of your online strategy. This course will help you to:
- Choose what to blog about and select your blog keywords
- Use of tags and categories
- How to optimise for search engines
- Looking at competitor blogs and what is working for them
- Raising your profile as a blogger and building links to your blog
- Checking your blog for technical issues that could prevent it ranking.
NB: this is not a web design course, so it won’t help you with the creation of your blog from a technical point of view.
This course is designed for people who are confident at editing and managing their own websites.
Your trainer: Emily Walker is an experienced blogger. She has worked in digital marketing, focusing on SEO and blog content for a number of years.
Course cost: £25
Free to Herts Start Up Programme (HSUP) clients. (Businesses under 3½ years old with a Hertfordshire postcode qualify to join HSUP). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join up.
Click here to book.