Grow Your Business in 2022 – a FREE programme of support for local businesses suffering as a result of the pandemic
STANTA are delighted to announce that funding has been extended to the end of June to deliver a programme of support to any business in postcode AL1-5 over 1 year old that is/has suffered as a result of the pandemic. STANTA are offering to help your business to consolidate, diversify if necessary, and grow in 2022. And this is offered at NO COST to your business!
STANTA can advise on:
- Managing debt & controlling costs
- Business review
- Advice on marketing: social media and networking
- A clear action plan for the next 3 – 6 months
- Financial planning
- Making your business online
- Specific concerns relevant to your business
- Trading successfully post COVID – download a Safe to Trade toolkit to help
The programme will start with a 1.5hr Zoom meeting with an experienced business advisor who will listen and advise and help you determine the best way forward for your business. The suggested actions will be confirmed in an email. If you need to do more research or provide numbers to determine the way forward, a follow up meeting will be arranged as part of the programme.
You then choose which training courses and workshops you attend to help you achieve the objectives you have identified. Here’s an example of the courses available to you:
- How to grow your business during challenging times
- How to develop an effective continuity plan for your business
- How to write a business plan
- Putting your business plan into action
- Introduction to Social Media
If you’re interested in registering for this FREE package of support, send an email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01727 837760. Please provide these details:
- your name
- contact telephone number
- business name
- address, postcode of the business
- description of what the business does
- your particular concerns /any areas you’d particularly like help with.
We will then contact you to arrange for you to meet (on Zoom) with a business adviser.