Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 2.30pm to 4.30pm
This course is aimed at business owners and employees.
- Learn how to create an Instagram strategy that works for your business
- Identify your target audience
- Optimise your profile
- Structuring your posts and identifying the tone of your brand
- How to get the most out of Instagram stories
- Give your account personality with compelling captions
- Growing and engaging your audience
- How to get the most out of paid ads
- Which stats matter?
Your course trainer will be Cheryl Luzet from Wagada Digital Marketing.
Cost: £50 (General Admission and Chamber of Commerce). Free for Herts Start Up Programme clients.
Click here to book