Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
This course is for businesses who already have a business plan or have a clear strategy (or have attended STANTA’s Business Planning course). It will:
- Help establish a clear view of how you can/will achieve your goals and identify the steps you need to take to reach each milestone.
- Help you feel more driven to complete your tasks and really go after what you want rather than a scattergun approach!
- Review and reflect on your goals and the actions you take
- Understand the processes which work best for you
- Establish which main areas of your business you want to focus on over the next quarter.
- Understand the steps you need to take to work towards your goals
- Plan when and how you will take action ensuring your actions are realistic
- Come away with a 90-day plan and the confidence to implement it!
Your trainer Talia Zamora, a business strategy coach, worked in the corporate world for many years in Business Improvement and Business Management. Talia now helps determined entrepreneurs grow a business they are passionate about, create a clear vision and take action to increase their income in an enjoyable way without working 24/7!
Cost: £50, FREE to Herts Start Up Programme clients
HSUP is for any Hertfordshire based business under 3½ years old and offers 12 hours of advice and training at no cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727 837 760 to join.
Parking: Free parking is available in front of the building.