Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
This workshop gives you an impartial view of everything you need to know to plan your website, either build yourself or work with a website designer.
During the workshops find out:
- How to choose a web address (domain name)
- What is Hosting and why you need it
- Researching your market
- A whistle stop tour of Google
- How to plan a site map
- Different types of websites, costs and benefits
- Writing Content, the “Rule of 3s”
- Sourcing and working with Images
The course trainer is Jason Sammon from FL1 Digital, a well-respected all-rounder with more than 20 years’ experience in the software and web design industry.
Having worked with over 600 businesses including start-ups, retailers, local councils, universities and blue-chips, Jason has acquired a diverse knowledge of how the web works for different businesses and how to identify what’s really important to leverage the best the web has to offer.
Cost: £25 or FREE to those on the Herts Start Up Programme.
Click here to book.