Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
This is an online course, the day before you will be sent the Zoom login invite.
Aimed at businesses who have their Facebook and Instagram business pages set up but want to learn how to use them effectively for their business.
- Optimising your profile
- How the algorithm works
- How to be successful on Facebook
- Why you should consider paid Ads
- An introduction to Facebook Ads
- Optimising your bio and profile
- Creating an eye-catching grid
- How to create engaging content
- Hashtag Strategy
- Building relationships using your DMs
- The importance of Instagram Stories and how they will help you grow your brand
- Using your insights to reflect and refine your strategy
You will come out of this workshop with simple tips you can implement right away and a clear understanding of what your Facebook & Instagram strategies should be.
Rebecca Youngs is a freelance Social Media Consultant, trained by Digitalmums, with a Diploma in Social Media Marketing. She is passionate about building strong and effective social media for SME’s and telling their brand story, through management, training, consultancy and creating quality relevant content.
Cost: £50, FREE to Herts Start Up Programme clients
HSUP is for any Hertfordshire based business under 3½ years old and offers 12 hours of advice and training at no cost. Email email@example.com to join.
Click here to book