Time: 10.00am - 12.30pm
This is an online course, the day before you will be sent the Zoom login invite.
This course will take place 10.00am – 12.30pm on Thursday 1st October and will continue 10.00am – 12.30pm on Friday 2nd October. By booking onto part 1 you will automatically be registered onto part 2.
Are you struggling to develop a business plan? This is the course for you!
This course is essential for a start-up or new business but also useful for more established businesses that need to refresh or update their plan.
Thursday 1st October:
- Research and preparation
- Key strategy and practical issues for start-ups
- Developing a marketing plan
Friday 2nd October:
- Understanding the key financial data – cash flow, profit and loss
- Advice on preparing a business plan to seek investment
- Putting it all together and implementing it
This seminar forms an important part of the Herts Start Up Programme, whereby businesses up to 3.5 years old are entitled to 12 hours free business advice and training. Ring 01727 837760 to join.
The day before you will be sent the Zoom log-in invite.
Cost: Free to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £25 to others.
Click here to book