Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
Ensure you look professional when using Microsoft PowerPoint
Whether you use presentation software for slides to accompany a talk or to present your business in a PDF, it is vital that the end result represents your company in the best way possible. If you are using Microsoft PowerPoint this course will show you how to set out your slides, graphics and text so that your audience or reader concentrates on your message and not on the mess you have made of the layout.
You will learn to:
- Use the Slide Master to ensure the layout of your slides is consistent throughout the presentation
- Enter and edit text and work with bullets
- Work with pictures
- Work with objects and shapes to create diagrams and infographics
- Use animations to allow text and graphics to be displayed at the right moment
- Work in Slide Sorter View and copy/duplicate and delete slides
- Use Transitions between slides
- How to run your slide show and use Presenter View
- General presenting tips
About your trainer:
Susan Barrett has been a Microsoft Office trainer for nearly 25 years helping business owners to use PowerPoint efficiently saving them an enormous amount of time. She has been running her own business, Rabbit Training, since 2001 and understands all the extra tasks you have to perform to keep the company running, plus providing a service to your customers. So, if the use of your PC is one less thing to worry about this will help immensely. She also provides courses on Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. She believes that everyone can benefit from training whether you are a beginner or just need a refresh, we can’t remember everything.
Cost: Free to Herts Start Up Programme clients, only £25 to others.
This seminar forms an essential part of the Herts Start Up Programme, whereby businesses up to 3.5 years old are entitled to 12 hours free business advice and training. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Click here to book