Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE. THE DAY BEFORE YOU WILL BE SENT THE LOG-IN INVITE.
A facilitated workshop with a mix of training and coaching suitable for start-up or new business owners.
- Highly interactive with breakouts in pairs
- Delivered by two qualified coaches with extensive business experience
- Taking stock and setting goals
- Knowing your unique strengths and values
- Meeting your personal needs and self-care
- Resilience – Thriving not just surviving
- Endings and beginnings
- Personal action plan
A bit about the coaches…
Kate Bonsall-Clarke and Dave Bottomley are highly qualified coaches and members of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). They have both left the stability of full-time employment to set up their own coaching and consultancy businesses.
Kate is an award-winning business psychologist, certified coach and director of coaching and consulting company, People Who Thrive Ltd. Passionate about people, Kate uses specialist knowledge of psychology and human behaviour to help individuals, teams and leaders make positive changes and move forward.
Dave is an insightful, empathetic, experienced coach and business consultant. He is a specialist in technology, retailing and healthcare and the owner of Moonrise Consulting Ltd.
Cost: FREE to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £25 for others.
Click here to book