Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 09.30am - 12.00pm
Learning the Lens is Your Friend!
Having a video on your website is essential for high Google ranking. This course aims to give you the skills and confidence to present to camera whilst engaging your audience whether it is for video, Facebook Live or YouTube.
The workshop will cover the following:
- How to feel calm, composed and confident in front of camera
- How to sound and look confident when you speak
- Help if you have little or no experience of presenting to camera and want to learn more
- Hints and tips on simple, cost effective equipment to use with your smart phone
Additionally we will cover:
- The importance of body language, voice and tone
- How to deliver a strong intro’ and outro’
- The importance of content and how to engage with your audience by delivery of a strong succinct message with impact
- How to dress for camera
- Your location
- Advice on software available to aid filming
Karen is a broadcast journalist and trainer whose background in Theatre, TV and Radio spans over 25 years. She presents extensively for corporate clients both in the UK and Internationally at conferences, facilitating events, product launches and videos.
Karen now uses her experience to help others develop confidence in presenting to live audiences and on camera.
Cost: £50 or free for Herts Start Up Programme clients (Herts based micro businesses under 3½ years old).
Click here to book