Time: 10.00am - 12.00pm
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE. THE DAY BEFORE YOU WILL BE SENT THE ZOOM LOG-IN INVITE.
This beginner’s workshop is aimed at those who are new to email marketing and are looking at sending out their first emails to customers or prospects via Mailchimp.
Mailchimp is free at first so is an ideal platform for solo entrepreneurs and small businesses to use – and it scales with you as you grow.
On this course you will:
- Learn how to set up a free Mailchimp account
- Create your first re-usable email template in Mailchimp and learn the different types of emails
- Learn how to quickly upload your customer and prospect lists to Mailchimp
- Gain insights and ideas on how to make your email campaigns more engaging with images, links and personalisation
- Learn how to use Mailchimp’s reports to improve your email campaigns
- Learn how to plan your content to make engaging and interesting emails
- Learn how to get prospects to sign up for your emails – and to turn them into customers
- Learn how Mailchimp integrates with other platforms and software
About your trainer:
Joolz Joseph has been in Sales and Marketing since 1994 and is a member of the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing with IDM Award in Direct and Digital Marketing (plus Award in GDPR).
Joolz has worked on variety of larger client’s email marketing strategies including BSKyB, Littlewoods Shop Direct Group, BMI Baby, De Telegraaf, Ellos, RSPCA and Prudential. She has delivered marketing projects for Cadbury, Avon, Business Link and Barclays Global Investors.
More recently (since 2014), Joolz has been working with SMEs in London and the Home Counties delivering email marketing services that are data driven, continually tested and best practice led. She also acts as a marketing mentoring, running 121 workshops to empower, motivate and inspire.
Cost: £25 or FREE to Herts Start Up Programme clients
HSUP is for any Hertfordshire based business under 3½ years old and offers 12 hours of advice and training at no cost. Ring Ginny on 01727 837760 to join.
Click here to book