Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 09.30am - 12.30pm
This beginner’s workshop is aimed at those who are new to email marketing and are looking at sending out their first emails to customers or prospects via Mailchimp.
Mailchimp is free at first so is an ideal platform for solo entrepreneurs and small businesses to use – and it scales with you as you grow.
On this course you will:
- Learn how to set up a free Mailchimp account
- Create your first re-usable email template in Mailchimp and learn the different types of emails
- Learn how to quickly upload your customer and prospect lists to Mailchimp
- Gain insights and ideas on how to make your email campaigns more engaging with images, links and personalisation
- Learn how to use Mailchimp’s reports to improve your email campaigns
- Learn how to plan your content to make engaging and interesting emails
- Learn how to get prospects to sign up for your emails – and to turn them into customers
- Learn how Mailchimp integrates with other platforms and software
Sabra Swinson will be your trainer. Sabra is a highly experienced digital marketer who ran the successful agency Cerco Communications for over 10 years and now runs Kool Marketing. She has a wealth of experience in helping her clients deliver engaging marketing campaigns and is well known for her personalised approach to teaching.
Cost: £50 or FREE to Herts Start Up Programme clients
HSUP is for any Hertfordshire based business under 3½ years old and offers 12 hours of advice and training at no cost. Ring Ginny on 01727 837760 to join.
Click here to book