Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE. THE DAY BEFORE YOU WILL BE SENT THE LOG-IN INVITE.
Before attending, please set up a free Mailchimp account, check that you can access it and bring your laptop.
This beginner’s workshop is aimed at those who are new to email marketing and who are looking at sending out their first emails to customers or prospects via Mailchimp. Mailchimp is free at first so is an ideal platform for solo entrepreneurs and small businesses to use – and it scales with you as you grow.
On this course you will:
- Create your first re-usable email template in Mailchimp and learn the different types of emails
- Learn how to quickly upload your customer and prospect lists to Mailchimp
- Gain insights and ideas how to make your email campaigns more engaging with images, links and personalisation
- Learn how to use Mailchimp’s reports to improve your email campaigns
- Learn how to plan your content to make engaging and interesting emails
- Learn how to get prospects to sign up for your emails – and to turn them into customers
- Learn how Mailchimp integrates with other platforms and software
Joolz Joseph will be your trainer. She has a wealth of experience in helping her clients deliver engaging marketing campaigns and is well known for her personalised approach to teaching. Cost: £25 or free for those on the Herts Start Up Programme.