Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 09.30am - 12.30pm
This workshop is for those who are already using Mailchimp for sending emails and now want to use the advanced features such as automated emails, embedded sign-ups forms and event sign-ups.
It’s also for business owners who have some experience of email marketing but want to understand better how Mailchimp can help grow their business.
Mailchimp has evolved into a comprehensive Marketing platform with several useful tools for small businesses.
On this workshop delegates will:
- Find out how Mailchimp can be integrated with other popular apps such as WordPress, WooCommerce and Shopify as well as social media such as Facebook and Twitter
- Find out how you can grow your customer database and business using Mailchimp
- Learn how to use database indexing tools such as Tags, Merge Tags, Segments and Groups
- Learn how to use Mailchimp for Facebook and Instagram advertising, using your mailing lists
- Learn how to use Mailchimp for Google remarketing
- Learn how to automate many of your Marketing activities via Mailchimp
Sabra Swinson will be your trainer. Sabra is a highly experienced digital marketer who ran the successful agency Cerco Communications for over 10 years and now runs Kool Marketing.
She has a wealth of experience in helping her clients deliver engaging marketing campaigns and is well known for her personalised approach to teaching.
Cost: £50 or free for those on the HSUP Programme.