Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
Learn how LinkedIn can help you make connections and grow your business. Never cold call again!
The workshop is for
- Business owners who are serious about growing their business
Topics to be covered:
- Optimise your profile with a killer headline, spot on banner and photo
- How to word an amazing profile summary that attracts business and an experience section that tells your story not your history. This is about attracting the right client for your business, not about giving your CV an outing…
- Company pages and why they help your business get more clients but are not as useful as Personal profiles
- Why activities are so important
- How to get new contacts, organise them as well as message key clusters of customers and prospects, messaging and more
- Groups – what they do and how to get the most out of them, what to avoid
- Update – from simple posts to Articles and how they drive traffic
- How to share information and get noticed, content that takes no time to find and share.
- Why you need to wave your own flag
- Bits that are not so useful
- Searching – all the best places to find real contacts that are sometimes on your own doorstep
The course trainer will be Tony Silver from Solid Silver Solutions.
Tony is the founder of Solid Silver Solutions, which is a company he set up to assist both Micro Businesses and teams from SMEs and Corporate companies. He shows them the tactics required to maximise their return on investment when it comes to their LinkedIn activities. It is the culmination of decades in business using LinkedIn and seeing others use. Tony has seen the best and the worst and wants to help you ensure your LinkedIn profile not only shoots up the search lists but people “stick” on your profile when they find it.
Cost: £50, FREE for Herts Start-up clients
Click here to book