Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 09.30am - 12.30pm
Please note that this course is for Social Media beginners only.
This workshop is aimed at those who may have used Social Media personally but now want to explore using it for their business. Or those who have never used any Social Media at all.
On this course you will learn:
- The power of Social Media
- Why Social Media activity is vital for all businesses, however small
- How to investigate which platforms will be most effective for your business
- How to create a Social Media Marketing plan for your business
- How to engage with your customers and potential customers on Social Media
- How to create content for the different platforms
- How to incorporate Social Media activity into your general Marketing plan
- What tools to invest in for a professional result
The platforms we will be covering are:
Sabra Swinson will be your trainer. Sabra is a highly respected Chartered Marketer and Social Media expert who owned the successful agency Cerco Communications for over 10 years and now runs Kool Marketing.
Cost: £50 or free for those on the HSUP Programme.
Click here to book