Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 10.00am - 12.00pm
Looking to create/build your own website using WordPress? This is the session for you.
If you already have a WordPress website, but want to learn how to use it more fully, book in to the Using & Maintaining a WordPress website course (on 27th February).
This training session takes you through installing WordPress, Themes and Plug-ins and customising your site yourself. During the workshops find out:
- Choosing WordPress Hosting
- Installing WordPress
- Choosing a Theme and Installing your Theme
- Basic Theme Customisation
- An Introduction to Widgets and Templates
- Installing and configuring Plug-ins
- Planning and Creating your website’s structure
Please note: This Workshop does not cover Image manipulation, Photoshop, HTML/PHP Coding, CSS or any other web development technologies.
Course notes are provided at the end of each session.
Cost: £50 or FREE to those on the Herts Start Up Programme.
Click here to book