Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 09.30am - 12.30pm
The workshop is aimed at new/young businesses who are looking to identify and develop appropriate tactics to find new clients.
The workshop offers a toolkit of ideas and techniques, which will encourage delegates to develop their own specific, detailed marketing mix.
Delegates will have an opportunity to:
- Identify where their business is on the growth model
- Use and utilise the growth model
- Discuss and identify the most effective tools for finding new clients for their business
- Agree the most relevant options available for their business
- Have a clear picture of what needs to be done to implement their business plan
- Have a detailed and appropriate marketing mix
The course will be run by Peter Murphy of Varangian Consulting. Peter is an experienced entrepreneur who has launched and managed a number of small businesses. Growing businesses is not just a strength of his, but a complete passion. His specialisms are focused around the sales and marketing functions and is keen to share some thoughts, ideas and tips about how to grow your business.
Parking: Parking is available in front of the building.
Cost: Free to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £50 to others.
This seminar forms an essential part of the Herts Start Up Programme, whereby businesses up to 3½ years old are entitled to 12 hours free business advice and training. Ring 01727 837760 to join.
Click here to book