Time: 10.00am - 12.30pm
This is an online course, the day before you will be sent the Zoom login invite.
The workshop is aimed at new/young businesses who are looking to identify and develop appropriate tactics to find new clients.
The workshop offers a toolkit of ideas and techniques, which will encourage delegates to develop their own specific, detailed marketing mix.
Delegates will have an opportunity to:
- Identify where their business is on the growth model
- Use and utilise the growth model
- Discuss and identify the most effective tools for finding new clients for their business
- Agree the most relevant options available for their business
- Have a clear picture of what needs to be done to implement their business plan
- Have a detailed and appropriate marketing mix
The course will be run by Peter Murphy of Varangian Consulting. Peter is an experienced entrepreneur who has launched and managed a number of small businesses. Growing businesses is not just a strength of his, but a complete passion. His specialisms are focused around the sales and marketing functions and is keen to share some thoughts, ideas and tips about how to grow your business.
Cost: Free to Herts Start Up Programme (HSUP) clients. (Businesses under 3½ years old with a Hertfordshire postcode qualify to join HSUP). Email email@example.com to join. £25 for others.
Click here to book