Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 10.00am - 12.00pm
The workshop is aimed at new/young businesses who are looking to identify and develop appropriate tactics to find new clients.
The workshop offers a toolkit of ideas and techniques, which will encourage delegates to develop their own specific, detailed marketing mix.
Delegates will have an opportunity to:
- Identify where their business is on the growth model
- Use and utilise the growth model
- Discuss and identify the most effective tools for finding new clients for their business
- Agree the most relevant options available for their business
- Have a clear picture of what needs to be done to implement their business plan
- Have a detailed and appropriate marketing mix
The course will be run by Peter Murphy of Varangian Consulting. Peter is an experienced entrepreneur who has launched and managed a number of small businesses. Growing businesses is not just a strength of his, but a complete passion. His specialisms are focused around the sales and marketing functions and is keen to share some thoughts, ideas and tips about how to grow your business.
The course costs £50 or free to Herts Start Up (HSUP) clients. (Businesses under 3½ years old with a Hertfordshire postcode qualify to join HSUP). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Click here to book