Location: Wagada Digital Marketing, Cottonmill Lane, St Albans, UK
Time: 09.00am - 11.00am
Don’t have Google My Business yet? You’re probably missing out one of the most important aspects of local SEO in 2019.
- Learn how to increase online visibility through Google My Business
- Discover new features and ways to increase your website traffic
- Make sure your brand is front and centre and that your listing stands out from the competition
- Learn about user’s search habits and how you can increase engagement through your profile
- Get top tips on how to harness the power of reviews
- Find out about the relationship between Google My Business and Google Analytics, and how to track every click
- Discover how to understand insights so that you can measure and report on the success of your Google My Business page
- Understand what the future holds for search and how this can impact your Google My Business journey
You will leave this session with actionable tactics and a new understanding of Google My Business so that you can take your Digital Marketing efforts to the next level.
“A beautifully led course on SEO for small businesses, the workshop was full of useful information on how the process works as well as practical tools to get you started and make your website more visible. Informative and practical in equal measures.” Christelle Garcia
Click here to book.