Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 10.00 am - 12.00pm
Ever wondered how many people visit your website, and what they do when they get there?
Google Analytics is one of the market leaders in analysing your website’s usage, and best of all it’s free!
This two hour Workshop takes you through how to understand what’s happening to your website and draw commercial conclusions from the statistics.
During the training session learn how to:
- Install Google Analytics
- Understand the difference between Sessions, Visitors, Unique Visitors, Page Views and Bounces
- See where visitors are coming from and what devices they’re using
- Find the Search Terms people use to find your website
- Discover which websites are linking to and referring visitors to yours
- Track and measure key events with Goals
- See your visitor’s journey and draw meaningful conclusions
Course notes are provided at the end of each Workshop.
The course trainer is Jason Sammon from FL1 Digital, a well-respected all-rounder with more than 20 years’ experience in the software and web design industry.
Having worked with over 600 businesses including start-ups, retailers, local councils, universities and blue-chips, Jason has acquired a diverse knowledge of how the web works for different businesses and how to identify what’s really important to leverage the best the web has to offer.
Parking: Parking is available in front of the building.
Cost: £50, Free to Herts Start Up Programme clients.
This seminar forms an essential part of the Herts Start Up Programme, whereby businesses up to 3½ years old are entitled to 12 hours free business advice and training. Ring 01727 837760 to join.
Click here to book.