Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 09.30am to 12.00pm
Who should attend:
Business owners or employees new to a role and need advice on how to effectively talk about their business.
Networking is a vital business tool for most SME’s but with so many networking groups and different types of membership it is important to have a strategy and find the right groups to support your objectives.
This workshop will allow you to look objectively at your face to face networking habits. It will help you identify where best to spend your time and how to maximise your networking investment.
The workshop will cover:
- Networking – An overview of the different types of groups out there and their individual benefits and merits.
- Different components you can use to create the perfect 60 second pitch and deliver with confidence.
- Things to consider and prepare before an event or meeting.
- Networking etiquette and how to move freely between conversations without feeling uncomfortable.
Key learning points:
- Support you to identify a clear strategy from pre to post networking
- Perfecting your 60 Seconds Presentation
- Making the most of 1:1’s
- Analysing your investment
Maree Atkinson worked for a number of years as National Field Sales Trainer for FSB, the largest Business Organisation in the UK. As the lead trainer Maree continuously evaluated and supported the field sales team in their success. Maree also ran FSB networking events and secured over 25% of her sales from networking activities.
Katrina Sargent is one of the original founders of award winning networking group Business Buzz. She has been involved in running networking events for over 15 years and developed strong recognition for her involvement and help provided to businesses.
Cost: £50 Free to Herts Start Up Programme members.
To reserve a place, click on the words Text for Link below the map