Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 09.30am - 12.30pm
This workshop is aimed at businesses who have a knowledge of Facebook and Instagram but want to learn how to use these platforms for business.
Please bring a laptop and your social media log-ins.
- Maximising the effectiveness of your Page: Increasing the number of ‘Likes’; turning ‘Likes’ into customers
- Driving traffic: Proven techniques for growing a targeted audience
- Facebook tools: Latest technologies to better manage your Facebook activity
- Advertising: how to target ads by location, keyword, connection, demographic etc
- Sponsored stories: Boost visibility of community interactions to drive page ‘Likes’
- Promoted Posts: Ensure your priority posts reach the largest possible audience
- Facebook offers: Best practice to drive user sign-ups
- The power of Custom and Lookalike audiences
- Why this platform is so important and growing so rapidly
- Using it for Business to Business
- Links with Facebook and how to leverage them
- New features coming e.g. booking
- Community growth: How to grow a targeted follower base
- Format fundamentals: Best practice use of photo filters and platform features
- Using Instagram and Facebook adverts via MailChimp
- Business accounts: Full overview of functionality available to businesses
- Boosted pins: Maximising the use of this feature
- Coupons and sales offers: Creating visually alluring coupons for Pinterest promotion
- Pinterest competitions: Drive engagement levels with Pinterest contests
- Maximising traffic: Techniques for maximising use of Pinterest to drive targeted traffic to your website
Sabra Swinson is a very well respected chartered marketer and social media expert.
Parking: Parking is available in front of the building.
Cost: Free to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £50 to others.
This seminar forms an essential part of the Herts Start Up Programme, whereby businesses up to 3½ years old are entitled to 12 hours free business advice and training. Ring 01727 837760 to join.
Click here to book