Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 09.30am - 1.00pm
This workshop is aimed at businesses who have a knowledge of Facebook and Instagram but want to learn how to use these networks effectively for business. It will also appeal to those who use Pinterest personally but who are now considering using the platform for business growth.
Please bring a laptop and your social media log-ins.
- Maximising the effectiveness of your Page: Increasing the number of ‘Likes’; turning ‘Likes’ into customers
- Driving traffic: Proven techniques for growing a targeted audience
- Facebook tools: Latest technologies to better manage your Facebook activity
- Advertising: how to target ads by location, keyword, connection, demographic etc
- Sponsored stories: Boost visibility of community interactions to drive page ‘Likes’
- Promoted Posts: Ensure your priority posts reach the largest possible audience
- Facebook offers: Best practice to drive user sign-ups
- The power of Custom and Lookalike audiences
- Why this platform is so important and growing so rapidly
- Using it for Business to Business
- Links with Facebook and how to leverage them
- New features coming e.g. booking
- Community growth: How to grow a targeted follower base
- Format fundamentals: Best practice use of photo filters and platform features
- Using Instagram and Facebook adverts via MailChimp
- Why Pinterest is so different from every other Social Media channel
- Why you should market your business on Pinterest
- How to create a marketing strategy for your business on Pinterest
- How to link your other social media channels to Pinterest
- Why Pinterest is so important for SEO
- How to advertise on Pinterest
- Advanced marketing techniques on Pinterest
Sabra Swinson of Kool Marketing will be your trainer. She is a highly respected Chartered Marketer and Social Media expert who is well known for her personable and fun training workshops.
Cost: £50 or free for those on the HSUP Programme.
Click here to book