Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
This is an online course, the day before you will be sent the Zoom login invite.
This course aimed at small business owners.
Excel is so useful to:
• track of your income in and invoices out
• manage your accounts
• recording stock or orders
• contact information
What you will learn:
• How to enter your data accurately
• Adding up columns and rows of numbers
• Creating formulae to perform calculations (useful for working out VAT or discounts)
• Bringing totals from multiple worksheets into a summary report, such as a profit and loss spreadsheet
• How to show your numbers in charts, providing a visual indication of the success of your business.
• Highlighting information when for example an invoice is overdue
• How to sort, filter and summarise
Your trainer is Susan Barrett from RabbIT Training. Susan says:
“I have been a Microsoft Office trainer for 25 years helping business owners to use Excel efficiently, saving them time. I have been running my own business, Rabbit Training, since 2001 and understand all the extra tasks you have to perform to keep the company running, plus providing a service to your customers. I believe that everyone can benefit from training whether you are a beginner or just need a refresh.”
Cost: Free to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £25 to others.
This seminar forms an essential part of the Herts Start Up Programme, whereby businesses up to 3½ years old are entitled to 12 hours free business advice and training. Ring 01727 837760 to join.
Click here to book.