Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
Excel is so useful to:
• track of your income in and invoices out
• manage your accounts
• recording stock or orders
• contact information
What you will learn:
• How to enter your data accurately
• Adding up columns and rows of numbers
• Creating formulae to perform calculations (useful for working out VAT or discounts)
• Bringing totals from multiple worksheets into a summary report, such as a profit and loss spreadsheet
• How to show your numbers in charts, providing a visual indication of the success of your business.
• Highlighting information when for example an invoice is overdue
• How to sort, filter and summarise
Your trainer is Susan Barrett from First Call. Susan says:
Susan has been a Microsoft Office trainer for 25 years helping business owners to use Excel efficiently, saving them time. She has been running her own business since 2001 and understands all the extra tasks you have to perform to keep the company running, plus providing a service to your customers. She believes that everyone can benefit from training whether you are a beginner or just need a refresh.
Cost: Free to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £25 to others.
This seminar forms an essential part of the Herts Start Up Programme, whereby businesses up to 3½ years old are entitled to 12 hours free business advice and training. Ring 01727 837760 to join.