Location: Rothamsted Enterprises, West Common, Harpenden, UK
Time: 08.00am - 10.00am
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the time and energy your digital marketing is taking, and are unsure of the return on investment, this straight-talking seminar will answer your questions and provide actionable insights that allow you to make an impact right away.
At this event, you will learn:
• Time saving tips to improve your digital footprint and engage your audience through social media
• The quickest way to get new leads into your business in 2020
• How to use video to attract more traffic to your site and boost your conversion rates
• How to embrace Google’s latest changes and come out winning
• How to get 85% of potential customers to buy from you using video
This breakfast seminar offers two hours jam packed with digital marketing tips and ideas to rocket propel your online presence and get it working harder for you. Designed for ambitious businesses looking for an actionable route to growth in 2020.
This event is suitable for business owners, company directors, marketing managers and sales staff looking for new ways to generate leads and engage their target customer in 2020. If you came along to the previous event, this is all new content and is a continuation of what you learnt previously.
Presented by a panel of experts, including one of the Top 3% of Google Premier Partner agencies, voted by Google as One of The Best in Europe for Growing Businesses Online, based in Hertfordshire:
Laura Moxham, YBA PPC (ybappc.co.uk) Awarded in the top 3% of Google Partner Agencies
Please use the link below to check Event Terms and Conditions prior to booking a place at this event: