Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
This is an online course, the day before you will be sent the Zoom login invite.
This is a course for new businesses who want to learn how to understand their target customers better – so they can reach more of them, connect with them better and sell more!
This course will help you:
- Get more customers because you know where to find them and why they buy
- Create products or service offerings that are exactly what they want
- Create a branding and marketing that resonates with them and converts to sales
- Make the right decisions about where to invest your time, money and effort in your business
- What is an ideal customer profile? And why you need one
- The questions that actually matter because you can act on them
- A three-step process: how to get answers to different types of question
- Planning and doing focus groups and interviews
- Surveys made simple
- Pulling it all together: what have you found out and what are you going to do about it?
Your Trainer: Isabel Lydall is a market research and consumer insight professional with nearly 20 years’ experience of helping grow businesses and brands. Curiosity & Clarity, her new business, helps entrepreneurs and small businesses learn how to research their target customers.
Cost: FREE to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £25 for others.
Click here to book.