Time: 10.00am - 12.30pm
led by Mel Hilbrown, Executive Director for STANTA
This course will take place 10.00am – 12.30pm on Tuesday 16th August 2022 and will continue 10.00am – 12.30pm on Thursday 18th August 2022. By booking onto part 1 you will automatically be registered onto part 2.
Are you struggling to develop a business plan? Or do you need to re-plan your business in the face of changes driven by COVID and coming out of restrictions?
1. Research, preparing and implementation
2. Key strategy and practical issues for start-ups
3. Developing a marketing plan
1. Understanding the key financial data – cash flow, profit and loss
2. Advice on preparing a business plan, essential if seeking investment
This seminar forms an important part of the Herts Start Up Programme, whereby businesses up to 3.5 years old are entitled to 12 hours free business advice and training. Email email@example.com or ring 01727 837760 to join.
The day before you will be sent the Zoom log-in invite.
Cost: Free to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £25 to others