Time: 10 am - 12 noon
A fresh vibe in business networking, this drop-in session is a great way to catch up with the local business community in Hertfordshire. There is no membership, no booking, just £5 to book your place.
Our business networking event in Harpenden runs on the first Thursday of every month, from 10am-12pm.
All networking events will be online until further notice due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Hosted by: Janice O’Neill – firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want anything done or need to know where to get anything at all, don’t ‘Ask Jeeves’, ask Janice. With her informal approach to networking, Janice welcomes ‘virgin’ networkers & helps with that initial first nervous step into a room of strangers.
Our monthly business networking events will sit comfortably alongside all of your existing networking commitments, with no subscription and our vast contact database and marketing strategy we guarantee that you will meet people that are outside your current network enabling you to expand your connections to benefit your business.
– local networking to form and establish relationships and trust
– make new business contacts
– promote your services and products
– meet like-minded business people
– exchange ideas and experiences with others
– identify potential product or service providers
– establish strategic alliances and synergies