Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
This course gives you all the skills you need to set up a fully functioning WordPress site for your business. No previous WordPress or web design experience is needed. However, this course can also help you if you already have a WordPress site and want to learn more about how it works, how to make changes and how to take control of the site yourself.
You’ll be in a small group of no more than four attendees and there will be two trainers on the call throughout the day to make sure everyone gets the support they need.
- This is a full live version of our popular Build a Website in One Day with WordPress training course (check out the reviews for our courses to see what previous attendees say)
- You’ll get permanent access 30+ videos that cover all the content of the course, so you can remind yourself of any aspect of the training whenever you need to once the course is over
- We have a private Facebook group for all our training attendees which you’ll get access to, where you can ask questions and get help if you need it
- If you already have a web domain and hosting then you can use that for this course, or we can set up a practice domain for you to use if you prefer
What will you need?
- To get the most out of this day you’ll either need access to two screens or a large monitor (ideally 21″ or larger) so that you can have two windows open, enabling you to watch the demo in one window and work on your own website in another – you could use an iPad or other tablet as the second screen
- You’ll need to have your computer’s permissions set to allow you to share your screen with us so we can see how you’re doing and help you with any problems you may have
- Once you’ve booked and paid for your place we’ll send you the link that you should use to sign into the meeting on the day of the training, along with instructions to help you ensure you’ve got everything you need for the day set up in advance
We’re offering this course for just £199 (inclusive of VAT) You can buy the video training course via our website now here. We also offer one-to-one WordPress help and support via video conferencing as well as various free resources and how to videos. Just reply to this email and let me know if you’re interested in more information on our other options.