Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 10.00am - 12.00pm
This seminar is offered for FREE to businesses within postcode areas AL1-5 and who are part of the Get Enterprising programme (to join see contact details below).
Are you frustrated by the lack of sales on your website? You’ve invested in a great website, and written great content, yet it’s not generating the sales that you would like.
As a small business owner, your website is often your biggest investment, in money but also in time. You need it to get found on Google, tell the story of your business, develop trust and convert customers.
In this 2-hour session we will look at how to make your website work harder for you. We will identify which activities are the most fruitful, and will bring the most benefit. We investigate some simple tips to help you get ranking as well as engage and convert your target customers.
We will cover:
Some simple tips to improve your website ranking. What are the key factors in choosing the keywords to focus on, and how do you optimise for search.
- How to structure your content for ranking, but also to match the intent of searchers.
- Blogging – how to decide what to write, how often and how to present it.
- Creating landing pages that attract traffic and drive conversions.
- How to increase the authority of your website and boost your referral traffic.
- Driving conversions with clear calls to action and strong messaging.
- What trust signals to use on your website to give potential customers the confidence to get in touch.
This training course is ideal for small business owners who manage their own websites and are looking for guidance on how to maximise online sales opportunities.
This session is run by Dee Overfield, Head of Digital at Wagada Digital, a St Albans and Cheltenham-based award-winning digital marketing agency.
Please have a laptop or tablet with you.
FREE to Get Enterprising clients (micro businesses in St Albans and Harpenden)