Last chance to apply for a Grant!
For all Herts Start Up Programme clients
The Herts Start Up Programme will finish at the end of 2018, and the grant pot is running out! So if you wish to apply for a grant, you need to get the application in quickly, as the end of September is the last date that applications will be accepted. Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis
As a reminder, there are two grants available:
Start Up Grant of £1,000 (you spend £2,000 plus VAT and you receive £1,000 back). This is for businesses that have been trading for 6 months or less.
Growth Grant of £3,000 (you spend £6,000 plus VAT and you receive £3,000 back). This is for businesses that have been trading for over 6 months, but under 3 years.
The grant can be used for:
- marketing services (SEO or branding)
- website creation or development
- professional advice, ie legal or intellectual property advice
- software applications
To accompany the grant application, you must provide:
- Three quotes from suppliers for each service you require, ie if you want to use the grant for example marketing & IP advice, you must obtain three quotes for each of these items (ie 6 quotes in all)
- Business plan or financial projections
- Proof that you have completed 12 hours of training (STANTA can provide this)
If you have any questions, call Ginny on 01727 837760. If you would like an application form, email email@example.com and we will email it to you.