Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, United Kingdom
Time: 09.30am to 12.30pm
This workshop is aimed at businesses who wish to learn how to use Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Snapchat and YouTube to grow a business. (Facebook and Instagram are covered on a separate Workshop.)
Please bring a laptop and your social media log-ins.
- Building a targeted follower base: How to strategically grow a loyal group of active, engaged followers
- Tweet scheduling: Priority times to tweet to maximise engagement
- Effective engagement: Inspiring people to Retweet
- Tools and techniques: The various free Twitter tools available
- Why this platform is growing so quickly
- Why did Facebook want to buy it?
- What are Snapchat stories?
- How can you use it to reach influencers
- Why is great for events, campaigning and time-critical news
- As it is smart phone app based, how do I use it in my business?
- Personal profiles: Maximising your profile; importance of keywords
- Company pages: Maximising the effectiveness of your LinkedIn Page
- Research opportunities: Find the right type of target for your business
- LinkedIn groups: Establishing a successful, engaged community
- LinkedIn InMail: Using LinkedIn’s paid messages to people outside your network
- LinkedIn advertising: Review of the paid-for advertising options available
- Sponsored content: Using this tool to raise your professional profile and cost-effectively reach new audiences
- Branded channels: Creating and customising your YouTube Channel
- Video production: How to creatively produce your own online video content
- Organic promotion: Hands-on tips for driving views across the web
- Pay-per-view: Overview of paid opportunities on YouTube
- Managing comments: How to prioritise managing comments and dealing with negative posts
- YouTube insight tool: Detailed overview of YouTube’s analytics and reporting tool
No cost if you are already part of the Herts Start Up (HSUP)* programme (via STANTA, Wenta or Dacorum)
*You can join HSUP, if you have a Hertfordshire postcode and your micro business is under 3½ years old – call 01727 837760 to register before booking the course.