Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 09.30am to 12pm
This workshop is aimed at those who are new to email marketing and are looking at sending out their first emails to customers. It’s also for business owners who have some experience of email marketing but want to understand better how Mailchimp and email marketing can grow your business.
To facilitate maximum learning please set up a free starter account before attending; this will not cost anything.
On this course you will:
- Learn how to set up and create your own email template in Mailchimp
- Learn how to upload your lists to Mailchimp and create different segments
- Gain insights and ideas how to make your email campaigns more engaging with images, links and personalisation
- Learn how to use Mailchimp reporting to improve your email campaigns
- Find out how Mailchimp can be integrated with other popular apps such as WordPress, Facebook and Twitter
- Find out how you can grow your customer database and business using Mailchimp
- Learn how to use MailChimp for Facebook, Instagram and Google advertising, using your mailing lists
- Learn how to automate your Marketing activities
Sabra Swinson will be your trainer. Sabra is a highly experienced digital marketer who has run her own marketing company (Cerco) for over 10 years. She has a wealth of experience in helping her clients deliver engaging marketing campaigns and uses Mailchimp on a day to day basis.
Cost: £50 or free for those on the HSUP Programme.
To book a place: click on the words ‘Text for link’ after the map.