Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, UK
Time: 09.30am to 12.30pm
This workshop is aimed at those who are new to email marketing and are looking at sending out their first emails to customers. It’s also for business owners who have some experience of email marketing but want to understand better how Mailchimp and email marketing can grow your business.
On this course you will:
- Learn how to set up and create your own email template in Mailchimp
- Learn how to upload your lists to Mailchimp and create different segments
- Gain insights and ideas how to make your email campaigns more engaging with images, links and personalisation
- Learn how to use Mailchimp reporting to improve your email campaigns
- Find out how Mailchimp can be integrated with other popular apps such as WordPress, Facebook and Twitter
- Find out how you can grow your customer database and business using Mailchimp
- Learn how to use MailChimp for Facebook, Instagram and Google advertising, using your mailing lists
- Learn how to automate your Marketing activities
Sabra Swinson will be your trainer. Sabra is a highly experienced digital marketer who has run her own marketing company (Cerco) for over 10 years. She has a wealth of experience in helping her clients deliver engaging marketing campaigns and uses Mailchimp on a day to day basis.
FREE to Herts Start Up Programme clients
HSUP is for any Hertfordshire based business under 3½ years old and offers 12 hours of advice and training at no cost. Ring Ginny on 01727 827760 to join.
Click here to book