Location: Soothouse Spring, St Albans AL3 6PF, United Kingdom
Time: 09.30am to 12.30pm
The workshop is aimed at new/young businesses who have attended the business planning workshop and are looking to identify and develop appropriate leads to grow your business.
The workshop offers a toolkit of ideas and techniques which will encourage delegates to develop their own specific, detailed marketing mix.
Delegates will have an opportunity to:
- Identify where their business is on the growth model
- Understand the three pillars of growth
- Discuss and identify the most effective growth tools for their business
- Agree the most relevant options available for their business
- Have a clear picture of what needs to be done to implement their business plan
- Have a detailed and appropriate marketing mix
The course will be run by Peter Murphy. Peter is an experienced entrepreneur who has launched and managed a number of small businesses. Growing businesses is not just a strength of his, but a complete passion. His specialisms are focused around the sales and marketing functions and is keen to share some thoughts, ideas and tips about how to grow your business.
The course will last for two hours and costs £50 or free for those on the Herts Start-Up Programme.