Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, United Kingdom
Time: 09.30am to 12.30pm
This workshop is aimed at businesses who have a knowledge of Facebook and Instagram but want to learn how to use these platforms for business. Please bring a laptop and your social media log-ins.
To facilitate maximum learning please set up an advertising account before attending; this will not cost anything but FB will need your credit card.
- Maximising the effectiveness of your Page: Increasing the number of ‘Likes’; turning ‘Likes’ into customers
- Driving traffic: Proven techniques for growing a targeted audience
- Facebook tools: Latest technologies to better manage your Facebook activity
- Advertising: how to target ads by location, keyword, connection, demographic etc
- Sponsored stories: Boost visibility of community interactions to drive page ‘Likes’
- Promoted Posts: Ensure your priority posts reach the largest possible audience
- Facebook offers: Best practice to drive user sign-ups
- The power of Custom and Lookalike audiences
Instagram Why this platform is so important and growing so rapidly
- Using it for Business to Business
- Links with Facebook and how to leverage them
- New features coming e.g. booking
- Community growth: How to grow a targeted follower base
- Format fundamentals: Best practice use of photo filters and platform features
- Using Instagram and Facebook adverts via MailChimp
Sabra Swinson from Cerco Communications is the trainer. Sabra (a STANTA tenant), is high regarded and knowledgeable social media expert. Cost: £50 No cost if you are already part of the Herts Start Up (HSUP)* programme (via STANTA, Wenta or Dacorum) *You can join HSUP, if you have a Hertfordshire postcode and your micro business is under 3½ years old – call 01727 837760 to register before booking the course.