Location: Stanta Business Center, Soothouse Spring, St Albans, United Kingdom
Time: 09.30am to 12.30pm
This workshop is aimed at businesses who have a knowledge of Facebook and Instagram but want to learn how to use these platforms for business.
Please bring a laptop and your social media log-ins.
- Maximising the effectiveness of your Page: Increasing the number of ‘Likes’; turning ‘Likes’ into customers
- Driving traffic: Proven techniques for growing a targeted audience
- Facebook tools: Latest technologies to better manage your Facebook activity
- Advertising: how to target ads by location, keyword, connection, demographic etc
- Sponsored stories: Boost visibility of community interactions to drive page ‘Likes’
- Promoted Posts: Ensure your priority posts reach the largest possible audience
- Facebook offers: Best practice to drive user sign-ups
- The power of Custom and Lookalike audiences
Why this platform is so important and growing so rapidly
- Using it for Business to Business
- Links with Facebook and how to leverage them
- New features coming e.g. booking
- Community growth: How to grow a targeted follower base
- Format fundamentals: Best practice use of photo filters and platform features
- Using Instagram and Facebook adverts via MailChimp
Sabra Swinson from Cerco Communications is the trainer. Sabra (a STANTA tenant), is high regarded and knowledgeable social media expert.
No cost if you are already part of the Herts Start Up (HSUP)* programme (via STANTA, Wenta or Dacorum)
*You can join HSUP, if you have a Hertfordshire postcode and your micro business is under 3½ years old – call 01727 837760 to register before booking the course.